Everybody says they’re different. Hear other Insurance Agents' Ads - commitment to excellence, personal touch, trained professionals, industry expertise, old-fashioned values, state-of-the-art technology, save up to $400, 15%, whatever…
We get it! We're all that, but...
- We answer the phone. No voice mail, no press 1, no press # to get an automated teller somewhere in the world. You get a person in Burnt Hills every time you call between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- We have an office puppy. Other agencies have office dogs, but ours is better. Just sayin’.
- We encourage you to come in. Consultants tell insurance agents that it is inefficient to have customers come into the office. We want you to come in. Whether it’s to make your payment, to ask a question regarding your insurance, or just to show us pictures of your grand kids.
- Stop in. When you come in you’ll see no cubicles, no walls, no office doors. Nothing to hide behind – except maybe the ficus tree!
- We take cash. Some agents charge a fee to offset the cost of handling cash. Can you imagine?
- No fees. No extra charges like some agents do to add to the bottom line. Why not?
- Because we don’t do it for the money. Well, we kind of do because we have to keep the lights on, but we never think how much money a particular task makes us before we help the customer.
And that’s why our Mission Statement doesn’t mention money:
…to do the best for our clients and to distinguish ourselves from our competitors, we pledge to out-work ‘em, out-think ‘em and out-partner ‘em. Shank & Falvey / S&F North – Insurance Partners with You!